<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6736792\x26blogName\x3d1000+Black+Lines\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://1000blacklines.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://1000blacklines.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-1513283592623172668', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

1000 Black Lines

:: digital coffee stains on the paper of the blogosphere ::

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

21 Questions Answered

Hope you had fun answering 21 questions. I was able to find three other bloggers who participated. Blue Abstractions, A Revision, Bluegression and One Word. Here are my answers.

:::


1. Were you named after anyone? Saint Matthew.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2. When did you last cry? A month ago when I had the stomach flu--while dry-heaving I had a spiritual epiphany which made me cry.

3. What is your most embarrassing CD? None. I defend each one valiantly.

4. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? I don't recall. Do you think that's why my friends stopped calling? Seriously, the answer is no.

5. How do you release anger? I chop and split wood. You'll be glad to know I haven't chopped wood in awhile. But it sure is getting cold 'round these parts.

6. Do you trust others too easily? Trust no one (I got that from the X-Files). Honestly, I give everyone a chance to be trustworthy.

7. What class in high school do you think was totally useless? Sex education class. A lot of education, but no sex.

8. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Um, read #7.

9. Favorite movie(s): Basquiat, The Blues Brothers, Open Range, The Princess Bride, The Remains of the Day, Last of the Mohicans, Ran, Matrix trilogy, Pollock, Castle in the Sky, Howard's End & 12 Monkeys.

10. Which celebrity do you most resemble? I've been told I look like Matthew Broderick during his filming of Glory.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

11. What are your favorite colors? Black, red & gold (see paintings on the right sidebar).

12. What are you listening to right now? Manheim Steamroller's Christmas.

13. What is the weather like right now? Sunny & raining (yeah, weird).

14. Favorite Drink? Kona coffee or cold Samuel Adams Ale or Killian's Irish Red or Guinness (even my favorite drinks are color coordinated...Black, gold, red & black again).

15. Favorite Food? Chicken curry.

16. Summer or winter? Winter.
Season = Winter
You're Most Like The Season Winter. You're often depicted as the cold, distant season. But you're incredibly intelligent, mature and Independant. You have an air of power around you - and that can sometimes scare people off. You're complex, and get hurt easily - so you rarely let people in if you can help it. You can be somewhat of a loner, but just as easily you could be the leader of many. You Tend to be negative, and hard to relate to, but you give off a relaxed image despite being insecure - and secretly many people long to be like you, not knowing how deep the Winter season really is. You're the most inspirational of seasons.
brought to you by Quizilla
(I actually took the quiz AFTER I answered the question.)

17. Hugs or kisses? Hugs. Though, I must confess, I am fond of the hug/kiss on cheek combination received from some I know. It says, we're not acquaintances, we're friends beyond ethnic, social or economic differences.

18. Where Would You Want to Go on your Next Vacation? Norway. I read an article about Norway several months ago and it left me with a desire to visit.

19. What Books are you reading? Five Moral Pieces, by Umberto Eco; Entries, by Wendell Berry, The Selected Poems of Wendell Berry, Time & Money, by William Matthews; The Lakota Way, by Joseph M. Marshall, III; A Passion for Cigars, by Joel Sherman and Religion and Wine, by Robert Fuller.

20. What did you Watch Last Night on TV? Sorry, no television in my home.

21. What's the furthest you've been away from home? Japan.

:::


Like myself, Blue Abstractions doesn't own a TV. Bluegression, One Word and I share a similiar taste in beverages while A Revision and Blue Abstractions generally prefer water. Seems like everybody prefers hugs and reads a lot of books.

  1. Anonymous the blue girl | 2:51 PM, December 07, 2005 |  

    We like dark, bitter flavors.

    I commend the no TV in the home. =) I find it a huge time waster and generally despise it. I do, however, hypocritically admit to having one and enjoying a small addiction to the Discovery Channel and A&E documentaries.

leave a response