<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6736792\x26blogName\x3d1000+Black+Lines\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://1000blacklines.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://1000blacklines.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-1513283592623172668', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

1000 Black Lines

:: digital coffee stains on the paper of the blogosphere ::

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Something just arrived

Is it a gimmick? No. It's an inBubble Wrap package for me.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The week before Christmas I announced that I won a book from inBubble Wrap (which is part of 800 CEO read) It arrived this afternoon.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Funny thing about this whole thing is that I don't see myself as a CEO. But it's a book and I like to read a variety of subjects. Who knows, maybe I'll learn something I didn't know before.

What makes me chuckle (beside the silly title) is that cover design. It just screams corporate branding with the power red title which says "I'm in charge" as opposed to a power blue which says "I'm secure and confident." Notice the simple linear design? It suggests structure and order. Also, notice the "affordable" Xerox copied congratulation notice. That suggests a marketing team was absent during the meeting on how to present their free product.

Tag: [, , , , ]

leave a response