<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6736792\x26blogName\x3d1000+Black+Lines\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://1000blacklines.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://1000blacklines.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-1513283592623172668', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

1000 Black Lines

:: digital coffee stains on the paper of the blogosphere ::

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Memeishness

I've been tagged by Huw with a Bible Meme. Actually, I think this is the first time I've every done one of these meme things.

1. How many bibles are in your home?
I have no idea. At least as many as Huw.

2. What rooms are they in?
Living room, bedroom and kitchen. Pretty much anywhere I have books

3. What translations do you have?
New Living Translation, Oxford's King James Version, Catholic New Testament polyglot (which includes eight translations), The Message, English Standard Version and Die Heilige Schrift (commonly called Luther Bibel).

4. Do you have a preference?
Not really. I'm rather fond of Die Heilige Schrift only because it challenges my reader comprehension von Deutsch. Recently I've been reading the book of James in both New Living Translation and English Standard Version.

5. Nominate an interesting verse:
Like Huw, I'll pick something from James as well.
Referring to the Churh, Saint James writes: "You adulterous people!"


So I guess I'm supposed to tag some bloggas... I chose Dismarum, Jeremy and Joy.

leave a response