<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6736792\x26blogName\x3d1000+Black+Lines\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://1000blacklines.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://1000blacklines.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-1513283592623172668', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

1000 Black Lines

:: digital coffee stains on the paper of the blogosphere ::

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

Confessions

01. I did not watch the Super Bowl.
02. I am working at Biltmore Coffee Traders via their WiFi.
03. I find it ironic that Al Gore is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize for his work on Inconvenient Truth when most of the US is experiencing record cold temperatures...
04. and I find it truly ironic that Rush Limbaugh is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize--it must be the dawn of a new ice age.
05. My feet are really cold...
06. and my office is so cold, like 50 degrees, that I am forced to migrate between Asheville's WiFi hotspots...
07. and I rather enjoy the life of a WiFi nomad and may never return to the 10x10 windowless office...
08. and a French lady from Wisconsin called to tell me it is snowing and would I like to buy a house.
09. I think I need another coffee.
10. Sorry I didn't say hi, EM, I was meeting with a client.

Labels: , , , ,

  1. Anonymous Don M | 11:16 AM, February 06, 2007 |  

    Rush's is a publicity stunt designed to mock the Nobel Peace Prize system. He likes to mock Al Gore and his global warming predictions - which accounts for the global warming countdown clock on Rush's homepage. It's Rush being a brat (as usual) basically.

  2. Blogger 1000 black lines | 1:22 PM, February 06, 2007 |  

    I haven't visited Rush's website. I read the news of it through a NPR link--or maybe it was a CNN link. For that matter, I haven't visited Al Gore's website either. I'm decidedly apolitical and ironic.

  3. Blogger 1000 black lines | 1:23 PM, February 06, 2007 |  

    ...and still cold.

  4. Anonymous Don M | 7:21 AM, February 07, 2007 |  

    I'm the same way ... one side says we are gonna die in 10 years .. the other says it's all BS and there is NOTHING wrong. In between there is the truth i think ...

  5. Blogger Edgy Mama | 9:41 AM, February 07, 2007 |  

    It's okay, MM. Another time.

leave a response