<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6736792\x26blogName\x3d1000+Black+Lines\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://1000blacklines.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://1000blacklines.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-1513283592623172668', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

1000 Black Lines

:: digital coffee stains on the paper of the blogosphere ::

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

WiFi nomad


Atlanta Bread Company
Ah, crud. My WiFi hotspot, Atlanta Bread Company, is closed due to snow and ice. HELLO! Where's the panic? An hour of splatter and spit and the whole city shuts down. Even the office closed!

I have a new, better, cooler hipper hot spot--Biltmore Coffee Trader--that has a better connection than ABC.

But they closed at the sight of 2o minutes of flurries! ARGHHHHH! How am I supposed to work?

So, I'm at the Dripolator Coffeehouse iChatting about a new media ad campaign with a client in the Midwest and EM walks in and orders a chai...

Labels: , , , , , ,

  1. Anonymous Don M | 7:23 PM, February 01, 2007 |  

    It seems to me that staying open in the snow would be the best thing for a coffee shop. Come in and shake off the snow and settle down for some supah hot coffee relaxing into a nap-like trance.

    And I'm bummed I missed you all at the Dripolator. I worked from there yesterday. One day we'll meet ... one day ...

  2. Blogger Edgy Mama | 1:46 PM, February 03, 2007 |  

    You didn't say hello? I didn't even see you. Damn, I'm getting old and blind!

  3. Blogger Edgy Mama | 1:47 PM, February 03, 2007 |  

    You even noticed what I ordered!

  4. Blogger 1000 black lines | 1:25 PM, February 06, 2007 |  

    Sorry, I was chatting with a client. Forgive my rudeness.

  5. Blogger 1000 black lines | 1:26 PM, February 06, 2007 |  

    I was directly in front of the register.

leave a response