<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6736792\x26blogName\x3d1000+Black+Lines\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://1000blacklines.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://1000blacklines.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-1513283592623172668', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

1000 Black Lines

:: digital coffee stains on the paper of the blogosphere ::

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

analog blogging


A couple weeks ago I attended this local event and replugged myself into the local blogger matrix. The first guy I met I hadn't seen since the Spring. A lot has changed for me and him in such a short time period. Another blogger I hadn't seen in almost two years now has a regular column in the Mountain Xpress. The most encouraging thing said to me that night was by a local blog celebrity; who said he really missed reading my blog and viewing occasionally posted artwork.

I tried to explain to Ashvegas why this blog lacks the type of writing once presented here, but the short answer is really long and complicated and maybe I'll tell you one day--when I actually know what the answer is. For now, I write down in my notebooks what I used to post on this blog. You know the kinds, moleskin note books, student compositions books, hand made note books, and others with ruled pages.

I'd like to write more, but I simply got to hit the road and clear my mind of distractions.

  1. Anonymous Don M | 9:12 AM, October 13, 2007 |  

    I must admit I miss your writing too. But as a blogger with multiple sites I do know the amount of time and care it takes to put out quality blog posts. I am envious of Fliss and others who seem to be able to put out quality content on a consistent basis.

    Either way, I hope your ink and graphite musings end up in electronic format sometime in the future.

    Thanks for the props!

    DM

  2. Blogger 1000 black lines | 11:31 AM, October 16, 2007 |  

    Yeah, I don't know how Fliss generates good blog content on a regular basis.

    I do plan to convert some of the ink/graphite musings into blog content. Soon I hope.

leave a response