Confessions : 07
02. I've been sleeping in the living room since October.
03. This photo of the Burnsville Town Square reminds me of a weekend I didn't have to work.
04. It also reminds me of how many days I missed chasing this illusion called a career.
05. I have $3 in my wallet...
06. and it has to last until payday.
07. I have not bought a Christmas tree yet...
08. because it costs more than $3.
09. And I don't want a tree that has to be senselessly cut down and kept on life support until it slowly withers and dies around January 18th.
10. An Alpine Spruce is nice and will be decorated, watered and planted outside facing west when the time is right.
11. Also, I'm wearing a pair of Ugg boots a family member bought me nine years ago. They are comfortable, do not need repair, look great and make my other shoes jealous.
Previous confessions: