What's in your book bag?
I already offered what's hot on my iTunes/Last.fm playlists
, but "What’s in the bookbag?"
is a good question. Here rests a conundrum, what's in my book bag does not reflect a "top ten" favorites list. I read business books, poetry books, non-fiction books, novels and occasionally a graphic novel for a host of reasons (A list of favorite books I read this year will have to be considered for a later post.). Also, I am developing a few manuscripts for publication. So, I read those as well, but will not include them as "in the book bag." With that disclaimer, here's ten books that recently resided in the book bag:
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity -- reading
- Thinking for a Change: 11 Ways Highly Successful People Approach Life and Work -- reading
- The Blizzard Voices -- reading
- Daybook: The Journal of an Artist -- reading
- This Place You Return To Is Home -- reading
- A Mystic Garden: Working with Soil, Attending to Soul -- read
- The 4-Hour work Week: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich -- read
- The Words -- read
- Life and Holiness -- read
- Ego & Hubris: The Michael Malice Story -- read
So, what's in your book bag?
Labels: book bag, books, reading